Wandering Stockton 2 year old found OK | News
STOCKTON, CA - It took some sorting out but a toddler is fine after wandering away from his north Stockton home Tuesday.
Stockton police say a 17-year-old relative was supposed to be watching the boy while the mother took a nap. Their investigation found the teen left and apparently, so did the 2 year old.
Neighbors found the boy unharmed and contacted police. It wasn't clear how long he had been gone.
No charges were filed.
Upcoming Events near Stockton: North / West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Delta Drama presents “The Children’s Hour” by Lillian Hellman
- “A political Perspective” of Delta College Students
- Delta’s 100th Anniversary time capsule has been cleared for its voyage through time and space!
- Stockton Homeless Clothing Drive at Delta College
- Hundreds of Opportunities at Sacramento’s last 2013 Job Fair!