Police: Man confesses to killing girlfriend in Stockton | News
STOCKTON, Calif. - A man was arrested in Stockton Sunday night after informing police he had killed his girlfriend.
According to Stockton police Lt. Eric Kane, 36-year-old Anthony Orosco called 911 just after 10 p.m. and said he had killed his girlfriend.
Police arrived at the scene on the 700 block of E. Clay Street and found a woman dead, said Kane.
Monday, authorities released the woman's name. She was 34-year-old Kelly Melissa Guerrero.
Orosco was arrested at the scene.
Upcoming Events near Stockton North / West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Dozens of tips phoned in on 4th suspect in Stockton shootout
- FBI, U.S. Marshals looking for Stockton fugitive wanted on a drug indictment
- Verve Networks nationally recognized
- Reward for 4th suspect in Stockton bank robbery, shootout upped to $50k
- Change of venue request likely in case of Stockton shootout suspect