Stockton 4 year old drowns in pool | News
STOCKTON, CA - Stockton medical response personnel were called to the 3300 block of Gable Court around 7:01 p.m. Wednesday for a boy found unconscious in a pool.
According to Stockton police reports, medical crews rushed the 4 year old to St. Joseph's Medical Center, but doctors were unable to save him.
Stockton detectives investigated the drowning and preliminary findings indicated the drowning was accidental. It appears the boy took off a floatation device and got in the pool when the parents weren't looking.
Upcoming Events near Stockton North / West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Delta College Center for the Arts & L.H. Horton Gallery Presents: Visions in Clay 2014
- Haggerty Construction celebrates fulfillment of dream with new Stockton office opening
- Delta levees pass inspection after Napa earthquake
- California Transportation Commission Awards $221 Million in Active Transportation Program Funds Stat
- Stockton police union helps needy school for 5th year