2012 Weekly Challenge #49: Say No to the Good, and Yes to the GREAT! | Health
'Tis the Season, right?
The season for parties, family commitments, shopping, wrapping up projects at work, charity events, Secret Santa, visits to Santa, Elf on the Shelf, open houses, white elephant gift exchanges...the list goes on and on and on. What this adds up to is one very full calendar, and one exhausted Mama!
How many things on your list do you really want to do? I don't mean what are you willing to do, or what you fell you "should" do, but what do you WANT to do?
This week, we challenge you to say NO to the good, and YES to only the GREAT.
Next time someone asks you to do something, no matter what or who it is, say yes only if it is something you really want to do. If it isn't something great that will make you feel happy and good, then politely decline and fill your time with something better. Think about what YOU want to do, and make it happen.
By saying no to the good, you leave more time for the GREAT, and more time for you in the process.
Have a GREAT week!
Upcoming Events near Stockton: North / West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Celebrate "Navidad en Mexico" at Delta College's Atherton Auditorium on Dec.5 8pm
- $60 Million in Training Funds Available to California Business Owners
- SJDC Culinary Arts Winter Feast, Dec. 11
- Ceremony of Carols Delta College's Winter Choral Concert Dec. 4, 7:30pm
- Delta's Alpha Gamma Sigma chapter will hold a Bone Marrow Donor Registry