Sacramento Southern Railroad in Old Sac | Fun
It's the train to nowhere! What the heck, it was fun anyway. You jump on in Old Sac, watch the boats go by, take in a little history lesson, then turn around at Land Park and head back. Is the ten bucks it's worth it, you ask? Take it, then you decide. I say, it's short and sweet.
Upcoming Events near Stockton: North / West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Delta’s 100th Anniversary time capsule has been cleared for its voyage through time and space!
- Stockton Homeless Clothing Drive at Delta College
- Hundreds of Opportunities at Sacramento’s last 2013 Job Fair!
- The SJDC Jazz Festival presents the group Espacio, with celebrated saxophonist Eric Marienthal
- Celebrate "Navidad en Mexico" at Delta College's Atherton Auditorium on Dec.5 8pm