Supermoon in El Dorado County | Environment
SHINGLE SPRINGS, CA - This was shot in El Dorado County California at 8:15 p.m. 5.5.12 on the Ponderosa Road overcrossing at HWY 50 (near the recent meteor explosion and meteorite dusting back on April 22, 2012).
Hoped to get it coming up over the Sierra, but it was sneaky and came up further south and higher in the sky than I wanted it to be, but still pretty. Little instant tail gate party going on with all the area folks hanging out on the overcrossing waiting for it to show up.
Upcoming Events near Stockton: North / West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- $60 Million in Training Funds Available to California Business Owners
- SJDC Culinary Arts Winter Feast, Dec. 11
- Ceremony of Carols Delta College's Winter Choral Concert Dec. 4, 7:30pm
- Delta's Alpha Gamma Sigma chapter will hold a Bone Marrow Donor Registry
- Valley tech win: Dubai signs on with Manteca's Retail Green