Police: 62-year-old Stockton man mugged for beer, cell phone | Crime
STOCKTON, Calif. - A 62-year-old man was mugged on Sunday for his cell phone and a single can of beer, say Stockton police.
The man was walking on the 300 block of S. El Dorado St. around 4:40 p.m. when a person ran up to him and punched him in the face, knocking him over, say police.
When the man got up, he noticed his beer and phone were both missing.
The alleged attacker was described as an Hispanic man in his 30s with a mustache.
Anyone with information on the suspect or the incident was encouraged to contact Stockton police.
Upcoming Events near Stockton North / West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- About a thousand attend funeral for shootout victim
- Stockton, CA leading contender for Tesla battery factory says Los Angeles Times
- Dozens of tips phoned in on 4th suspect in Stockton shootout
- FBI, U.S. Marshals looking for Stockton fugitive wanted on a drug indictment
- Verve Networks nationally recognized