Police: Woman turns self in for biting, running over officers | Crime
STOCKTON, CA - A woman wanted for biting a loss prevention officer and running over another turned herself in to police Wednesday, Stockton police said.
Bobbie Pritz, 44, was wanted in connection to shoplifting items on Monday at the JC Penny's located on the 4900 block of Claremont Avenue.
Police said Pritz brought her children to the store, grabbed some items and then left the store without paying. When loss prevention officers tried to arrest Pritz, she bit one officer and ran over another before speeding away in her green 1998 Mazda, police said.
On Wednesday, Pritz turned herself in at the Stockton Police Facility in downtown.
After being interviewed by police, Pritz was booked into San Joaquin County Jail for robbery, assault with a deadly weapon and child endangerment charges.
Upcoming Events near Stockton North / West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Stockton man claims he is being fined for brown grass
- About a thousand attend funeral for shootout victim
- Stockton, CA leading contender for Tesla battery factory says Los Angeles Times
- Dozens of tips phoned in on 4th suspect in Stockton shootout
- FBI, U.S. Marshals looking for Stockton fugitive wanted on a drug indictment