Police: Father, son duct taped during robbery | Crime
STOCKTON-Stockton police are investigating a residential robbery that occurred Saturday night.
Police said a 40-year-old father and his 13-year-old son returned home at 6 p.m. on the 600 block of N. Harrison St.
The robbery victims told police they were confronted by a suspect armed with a rifle or shotgun as they were entering their home and were forced inside.
Police said once inside the home the father and son were forced to remove all of their clothing and were secured with duct tape as the home was ransacked.
Police report that a gaming system, cash and cell phone were stolen from the home.
Police said there were a total of 3 suspects involved in the robbery.
The suspect that was armed with the gun is described as a black male, 20 to 30 years old, 5'6" tall, 150 pounds and was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt. The other two suspects involved were described only as black males.
Upcoming Events near Stockton North / West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Husband of hostage killed describes feelings, is anxious for answers
- "Neighbors in Health" offers free health screenings in Stockton this Saturday
- Union: California prison staff told to fake checks
- College kids come to Stockton for summer cleanup work
- Stockton native Maxine Hong Kingston receives 2013 National Medal of Arts