Police: Father, son duct taped during robbery | Crime
STOCKTON-Stockton police are investigating a residential robbery that occurred Saturday night.
Police said a 40-year-old father and his 13-year-old son returned home at 6 p.m. on the 600 block of N. Harrison St.
The robbery victims told police they were confronted by a suspect armed with a rifle or shotgun as they were entering their home and were forced inside.
Police said once inside the home the father and son were forced to remove all of their clothing and were secured with duct tape as the home was ransacked.
Police report that a gaming system, cash and cell phone were stolen from the home.
Police said there were a total of 3 suspects involved in the robbery.
The suspect that was armed with the gun is described as a black male, 20 to 30 years old, 5'6" tall, 150 pounds and was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt. The other two suspects involved were described only as black males.
Upcoming Events near Stockton: North / West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- $60 Million in Training Funds Available to California Business Owners
- SJDC Culinary Arts Winter Feast, Dec. 11
- Ceremony of Carols Delta College's Winter Choral Concert Dec. 4, 7:30pm
- Delta's Alpha Gamma Sigma chapter will hold a Bone Marrow Donor Registry
- Valley tech win: Dubai signs on with Manteca's Retail Green