Woman arrested in Stockton duplex arson | Crime
STOCKTON, CA - A Stockton woman has been arrested on suspicion of intentionally causing a duplex fire Monday morning, Stockton police say.
The fire caused major damage to a residence on the 9500 block of Bancroft Way, according to Officer Joe Silva. Flames were first reported at 6:20 a.m.
Silva said the fire was determined to be arson. Investigators arrested Michelle Rangel for the crime on the 800 block of W. Ponce De Leon Avenue later on Monday.
Police and fire responders did not say how they think the fire was started.
There was no report of anyone injured in the fire.
Upcoming Events near Stockton North / West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Murder suspect in standoff with deputies in Stockton
- CHP: 3 year old not in car seat dies in Stockton crash
- Calif. water managers open the floodgates a little
- Interconnection: When the Arts Touch, Dance performance at Delta College - April 18 & 19, 8pm
- Annual San Joaquin USA Math Steeplechase Continues to Add Up