Woman arrested in Stockton duplex arson | Crime
STOCKTON, CA - A Stockton woman has been arrested on suspicion of intentionally causing a duplex fire Monday morning, Stockton police say.
The fire caused major damage to a residence on the 9500 block of Bancroft Way, according to Officer Joe Silva. Flames were first reported at 6:20 a.m.
Silva said the fire was determined to be arson. Investigators arrested Michelle Rangel for the crime on the 800 block of W. Ponce De Leon Avenue later on Monday.
Police and fire responders did not say how they think the fire was started.
There was no report of anyone injured in the fire.
Upcoming Events near Stockton: North / West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Delta’s 100th Anniversary time capsule has been cleared for its voyage through time and space!
- Stockton Homeless Clothing Drive at Delta College
- Hundreds of Opportunities at Sacramento’s last 2013 Job Fair!
- The SJDC Jazz Festival presents the group Espacio, with celebrated saxophonist Eric Marienthal
- Celebrate "Navidad en Mexico" at Delta College's Atherton Auditorium on Dec.5 8pm