Stockton woman injured in drive-by pumpkin assault | Crime
STOCKTON, CA - A woman is recovering on Friday after being hit in a drive-by "gourding" on Thursday night.
Stockton Police Department reports indicated the 51-year-old woman was walking in the area of N. Wilson Way and E. Roosevelt St. around 10:02 p.m. when an unknown number of people drove by in a white four-door sedan and hurled a pumpkin at her, hitting the woman in the center of her chest.
Emergency responders were called to the scene and transported the woman to a nearby hospital, where she was listed in stable condition.
Upcoming Events near Stockton North / West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Denham to Host United States Military Academy Information Night in Modesto
- Valley chicken farm operators banned from working with animals
- Modesto Irrigation District identifies alleged water thieves
- Reader Showcase // Our Crate & Barrel Outdoor Furniture
- A man was killed when he failed to yield to an oncoming train in Turlock Saturday night.