Suspect, victim ID'd in deadly shooting on Acapulco Way | Crime
STOCKTON, CA - Stockton police detectives have a name and arrest warrant for one of three men suspected in a shooting that left one man dead and several others wounded in north Stockton early Sunday morning.
They are looking for 22-year-old Lunny Onesavanh. He was described as Laotian, 6 feet tall and weighing 230 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes.
Investigators say Onesavanh is a documented gang member and should be considered armed and dangerous.
He is wanted in connection with four people shot outside of a residence on the 8600 block of Acapulco Way at approximately 3:43 Sunday morning. One of those shot, 35-year-old Albert Williams, died of his injuries at a local hospital. Two other men and a woman were also shot. One of them was in critical condition and the others were expected to be OK, police said.
Witnesses said the shooters were three men in dark clothing.
The motive for the violence wasn't clear.
Contact Detectives D. Givens or J. Martin day or night if you have information on Onesavanh. The detectives can be reached at (209) 937-8323 or after hours at (209)937-8245.
Upcoming Events near Stockton North / West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Beat the headache of finding a parking spot at the Modesto Grand Prix!
- Everything you need to know about home canning
- One teen killed, another injured in Modesto auto vs. bicycle collision
- CDPH Lifts Warnings about Certain Seafood from Monterey and Santa Cruz Counties
- State approves fines in Turlock robocall case
- Reward for 4th suspect in Stockton bank robbery, shootout upped to $50k
- Change of venue request likely in case of Stockton shootout suspect
- Former gang member: There is hope for members who want out
- Asparagus Festival to return with new promoters, new location
- Employee from targeted Stockton bank recalls January robbery and car theft