Teen arrested following Stockton recycling center robbery | Crime
STOCKTON, CA - A 16-year-old boy was arrested Friday in connection with a robbery at a Stockton recycling company at which he had previously recycled cans.
Stockton Police reports indicated the suspected robber entered the business on the 5100 block of Holiday Dr. around 4:40 p.m., simulated having a handgun, demanded money, and threatened to shoot the employee if he didn't hand over cash.
The store clerk complied with the robber's demands, and the teen fled on foot, according to the report.
An ensuing investigation revealed the suspected robber previously recycled cans at the business and had signed in on his previous visit. He was identified shortly thereafter and apprehended at his home.
The teen was arrested for robbery and booked into Peterson Hall.
Upcoming Events near Stockton North / West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Stockton man claims he is being fined for brown grass
- About a thousand attend funeral for shootout victim
- Stockton, CA leading contender for Tesla battery factory says Los Angeles Times
- Dozens of tips phoned in on 4th suspect in Stockton shootout
- FBI, U.S. Marshals looking for Stockton fugitive wanted on a drug indictment