Police: Same robber has hit on 8 Stockton banks | Crime
STOCKTON, CA - Stockton detectives believe one man is responsible for eight robberies at area banks and financial institutions since April, said spokesman Officer Joe Silva.
The banks targeted were:
- Bank of the West, 520 Carolyn Weston Boulevard, April 27
- Bank of the West, 5555 N. Pershing Avenue, May 14
- Farmers & Merchants Bank, 4612 McGaw Street, May 23
- Chase Bank, 7847 Tam O'Shanter Drive, May 31
- Chase Bank, 15318 S. Harland Road, July 2
- Bank of the West, 1440 E Hammer Lane, Aug. 6
- Bank of Stockton, 4515 Quail Lakes Drive, Aug. 14
- Central State Credit Union, 5242 N. El Dorado Street, Aug. 14
The robber was described as a black man, 20 to 30 years old, and tall and skinny. He wore glasses and a goatee.
Anyone with information about the robber (shown in bank surveillance photos accompanying this story) and the robberies was asked to call the Stockton Police Department at (209) 937-8323 or after hours at (209) 937-8245.
Upcoming Events near Stockton North / West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- News10 My Neighborhood Wishes You a Very Happy Labor Day Weekend!
- Central Valley Target stores hit with credit card security breach
- San Joaquin Delta College's College Night 2014
- Delta College Center for the Arts & L.H. Horton Gallery Presents: Visions in Clay 2014
- Haggerty Construction celebrates fulfillment of dream with new Stockton office opening