13th Annual State of the City set for May 19 | Business
STOCKTON - The Stockton Chamber of Commerce will hold its 13th Annual State of the City Thursday, May 19 at the Port of Stockton. Tickets are $35 each, pre-paid reservations only. Come celebrate the many advancements we've made as a people and as a city at this high profile event. Mayor Ann Johnston will deliver her third State of the City Address and lay out her plans for the future.
The Annual State of the City is co-sponsored by the Greater Stockton Chamber of Commerce, Port of Stockton and City of Stockton. Exhibits by local and state programs will provide information useful for businesses of any size. The chamber guarantees attendees will walk away with pride in the City of Stockton while discovering valuable sources of information and expertise.
Doors open at 10:30 a.m. and lunch, catered by Outback Steakhouse, will be served at noon. This event always sells out so reserve your tickets today. To purchase tickets or for more information, call the Greater Stockton Chamber of Commerce at (209) 547-2770 or visit www.stocktonchamber.org. We hope you can join us at this important celebration of our city and our community!
Upcoming Events near Stockton North / West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Denham to Host United States Military Academy Information Night in Modesto
- Valley chicken farm operators banned from working with animals
- Modesto Irrigation District identifies alleged water thieves
- Reader Showcase // Our Crate & Barrel Outdoor Furniture
- A man was killed when he failed to yield to an oncoming train in Turlock Saturday night.